- Product Introduction: MAXTRAX Vehicle Recovery Devices
- How a Deep Passion for Photography and Family Adventures Lead to a Gen 2 Tacoma Overland Machine
- Product Spotlight: Protect The Interior Of Your Rig This Winter With Husky Liners
- Product Spotlight: Why a PrinSu Roof Rack is a Good Idea
- Product Introduction: Front Runner Outfitters Roof Top Tent
- Product Spotlight: CBI Offroad T3 Front and Rear Bumpers
- Organize Your DECKED System With A DECKED D-Box
- Brand Introduction: Heretic Studio
- Brand Introduction: RCI Offroad
- Introducing the Tepui HyBox Roof Top Tent Cargo Box
You can count on the addition of a Roof Rack System to provide you with immeasurable versatility and practicality, however, selecting the correct one for your specific rig and lifestyle can be quite the challenge. So how do you know which Roof Rack is the perfect fit for you? While there are many great options out there, it's important to note that not all of them are created equally. To help you save valuable time, the crew at Truck Brigade decided we would throw our .02 cents in and shine some light on one of our top recommendations - The PrinSu Design Studio Roof Rack System.
As more and more roof top tents companies start to appear, the name Tepui continues to exceed customers' expectations. Tepui was not born in some corporate backroom; it was born during an adventure across Venezuela, which is very fitting as these tents make awesome adventure companions. Over the years, Tepui has continued to innovate and offers a tent for just about any environment. In addition to their very well-known roof top tents, Tepui has developed a number of accessories that will only enhance the time you spend above your vehicle.
Bull Bars are designed to serve one purpose, to offer maximum protection for you and your passengers. Typically constructed from thick steel tubing and sporting a stainless steel or black powder-coat finish, these products are sure to protect your vehicle from the multiple hazards you face each time you get behind the wheel. Serving as the first line of defense is no easy task, that’s why you should always thoroughly research the products you’re considering.